Flexographic Peel Away Label for the Medical Device Industry
Polycraft, Inc. provides custom peel away label printing in sheets or rolls. For this project, we created a peel away label printed on Avery Dennison Transtherm 1C thermal printable rollstock for our customer in the medical device industry. These stent-graft multi-lingual labels were printed using flexographic printing on our Mark Andy 2200, Six- Color Press and finished with clear varnish to prevent scuffing.
These die-cut color labels are produced using the four-color printing process instead of the typical spot color method used on thermal label stock. The finished labels are 17.5" x 4.25" and guaranteed to meet dimensional tolerances of ±.010". All labels are printed exactly to customer specifications and checked for color and print quality. We offer very fast turnaround times and pride ourselves in customer service. Delivery time on this project is 5 business days. For more information about this peel away label project, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Highlights of this Custom Peel Away Label Project
- Product Description
- Medical Device Peel Away Label
- Peel Away Label Capabilities Applied/Processes
Flexographic Roll Printed
Clear Varnish to Reduce Scuffing, Die Cutting
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Mark Andy 2200 Six-Color Press
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Length: 17.50"
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 0.010"
- Material Used
- Avery Dennison Transtherm 1C Thermal Printable Paper
- Material Finish
- Selective Thermal Printable Varnish
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Print Quality, Process Color Call Outs, Peel Away Labels
- Industry for Use
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 5 Business Days or Sooner
- Delivery Location
- Irvine, California
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, Blueprint
- Product Name
- lSTENT-GRAFT Multi-lingual Labels
- Why did you choose this project to showcase?
- Demonstrate Four-Color Process printing on Thermal Transfer Material which is usually printed in spot color
Back to Top